How to create a Google blog. Google blog is the best platform for making money. Google gives advertisements to make money through a blog. Google gives the best possibilities to advertise your business brand and also gives money to bloggers. Blogger allows its users to use their own domain free of charge. Bloggers cannot be installed on a web server.
Google Blogger is available in these languages: Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Basque, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Hong Kong), Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, English (United Kingdom), English (United States), Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal), Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese, and Zulu.
Blogger allows its users to choose from various templates and then customize them. Users may also choose to create their own templates using CSS. Readers still have the option to choose preferable views when the blog owner has set a default view. Blogger updated its HTML template editor that has some improvements to make it easy for the users to edit the blog’s source code. The editor was updated with syntax highlight, number line, and jump-to-widget button for ease of editing the code. Blogger supports Google’s Ad Sense service as a way of generating revenue from running a blog.
• Blog description – 500 characters max; HTML markup not supported
• Number of blogs – 100 blogs per account
• Number of labels – 5,000 unique labels per blog (an increase from the original 2,000), 20 unique labels per post (with at most 200 characters)
• The number of pictures – Ordinarily, up to 1 GB of total storage, shared with Picasa Web. If you’ve upgraded to Google+, your photos will be stored in Google Photos, where you have 15 GB of storage space shared with Gmail and Drive. However, if one has signed up for Google+ account, images less than 16 megapixels (4920 x 3264) would not be counted to this storage limit. For users not signed up for Google+, 800 x 800 pixels and below images would not be included in this storage space.
• The number of posts – There is no limit on the number of posts one can have in one blog. However, only 50 posts can be published per day before a user is required to go through a check process.
• Size of pages – Individual pages (the main page of a blog or archive pages) are limited to 1 MB
• Size of pictures – If posted via Blogger Mobile, limited 250 KB per picture, posted pictures are scaled to 1600Px
• Number of pages – There is no limit on the number of pages you can have on one blog
• Team members (those who can write to a blog) – 100 invitations per blog
• Favicon – Any square image less than 100 KB
• Account suspension: if a site is violating any terms of service, it may be suspended by Blogger without any notice. Repeated violations may lead to Google account suspension.
Follow me on Social Media: